Belron® Tool Box
- Repair Resin System (RAS) developed in the late 1990s;
- Our patented Glass Medic® process coupled to our exclusive primer and HPX3 resin achieves strong, almost invisible repairs.
- The thing that sets the Repair Resin System apart from the opposition is our dry vacuum process which removes the air in the damage – without any resin interference. The resin is introduced to the system only when the break is completely degassed. This allows the resin to flow in and fill the break completely. The final result is the dry vacuum process is a more efficient way of filling damages.
- Autoglass enhanced repair solution includes our exclusive resin HPX3.
- Our exclusive resin HPX3 is our strongest and longest lasting resin ever.
- When cured, HPX3 does not separate from the glass or pull itself apart. This ensures a long lasting repair, where the chip does not reappear over time.
- Autoglass enhanced repair solution includes our exclusive primer.
- Autoglass primer not only removes contamination from the damage but also coats the damage with a flow promoter and an adhesion promoter. This translates into visually better repairs and much longer lasting repairs.
- Autoglass repairs restore the windscreen strength to a level where it can withstand all driving stresses and won’t ever crack