Examples of Poor Fitting
Here are some examples of poor fitting we have uncovered when replacing vehicle glass. These images show examples of poor fitting caused by:
- Incorrect tools used to extract glass
- No primer used
- Out-of-Date primer used
- Out-of-Date glue used
- Incorrect mix of primer & glue
- Insufficient time given for glue to set
- Contamination of bonding area caused by Technician not wearing gloves
- Inadequate preparation of windscreen before priming
- Aperture not cleaned correctly
- Substandard glass fitted
Some of these poor fitting examples can result in the risk of glass being dislodged during an accident.
Book an appointment now
For a quick and easy way to make an appointment book online now.
Call us on