At Allglass® / Autoglass®, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- Where interactive presentations are used, image based alternatives with descriptive alternative tags are available.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
- We also provide accessible versions of all forms used on the website.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Book an appointment now
For a quick and easy way to make an appointment book online now.
Call us on