By using our services or accessing our website, you agree to the following:
1. Data security:
Please note the terms of our statement on security.
2. Communicating with you:
- Each time you use our service, we may send you an email a SMS or call you by telephone to verify the order and confirming details of the goods or services requested and for the purposes of communicating with you in relation to any goods or services you may have requested. We also reserve the right to send all customers of our service email communications from time to time regarding any technical, administrative or legal notices important to our website, our products and services that we consider essential. You are not able to unsubscribe from these notices.
- As part of our quality control procedures we record all incoming and outgoing calls at our telephone control centre. This is to ensure that we meet - and are able to check that we have met - your precise requirements.
- We may use your personal information to send you marketing messages by mail, email, SMS and telephone about related services which may be of interest to you. You are able to unsubscribe from these notices, by following the instructions on the relevant messages or by contacting our Data Protection Officer, whose details appear below.
3. Information shared:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- This website uses Speed-Trap software to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used for this purpose, but only to collect and save data in anonymous form. The collected data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data.
- We will disclose your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers; (3) prevent fraud; (4) protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of our website; or (5) protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (eg. if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or attempt to pose as someone else, we will disclose such information about you as we have to assist any type of investigation into your actions).
- We may employ other companies to provide services for us, including for example, processing of credit card payments. These companies have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. They are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose.
- We may transfer our customer database, including personal information contained therein, to a third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or stock in our company or our website service whether by merger, acquisition, reorganization or otherwise.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are
not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. If you wish to reject our cookies, you can configure your browser to do so.
6. Deletion of your personal information:
We are unable to delete your account information containing your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of your last interaction with us (this could be a sales transaction, or some other interaction with us via our advisors or our website). This is because we may need to access historical information for regulatory and business reporting purposes.
Data Protection Officer
Unit G9, Calmount Business Park
8. Changes to this policy: